Head of Commercial Excellence (m/f/d)
Our customer is a global, family-owned pharmaceutical company inspired by innovation, commitment and trust. Driven by the opportunity to help people feel better and live better, our customer is focused on constantly investigating new treatment options, working to advance new and individualized treatment standards and improve the quality of research. The global headoffice is in Germany, Frankfurt am Main.
Field of Activity
- Definition and implementation of sales strategies and measures aimed at improving and harmonizing operative excellence
- Support of the local marketing and sales organizations in developing and implementing local commercial excellence initiatives
- Refinements of the customer relationship management (CRM) system, taking the current needs of customers and employees into account
- Development and implementation of KPIs and dashboards constitute a significant success factor. This includes effective monitoring and reporting tools for overseeing and reviewing sales performance at the local Level.
- Development of measures for marketing and sales training (this could include leadership, sales, negotiation skills, etc.)
- Responsibility for the strategic and operative activities of the market access & pricing team, preparation of price reports and keep average sales prices at a high level throughout the entire product portfolio
- Support the local teams in defining and implementing optimal market access strategies and measures while incorporating pharmacoeconomic studies and models
- Degree in business/international business or training in the natural sciences; knowledge of pharmacoeconomics would be an asset
- At least five years of experience in sales, commercial excellence, and marketing in the pharmaceutical industry, especially in a sales leadership capacity
- Fluent German & English and a strong command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Pronounced interest in technology for designing and developing new systems with IT experts
- A seasoned, confident personality with an analytical mentality and high degree of foresight
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills (especially for cooperation with partners in the US) and the ability to quickly grasp new topics in therapeutics
For more information please contact Nicole Boullón or Martha Glattes at +49 40 3611111-0 or apply online or via Email firstname.lastname@example.org with reference HR5072.