Technical Sales Engineer (m/w/d)
Our client is a leading global provider of construction products technologies based in 100 countries and 57 manufacturing locations. Our customer is internationally established. They sell chemicals and materials used in construction as well as sealants and coatings used in packaging. First-class quality and very innovative solutions, which have been used in many very renowned projects, distinguish our client.
In order to further expand their growth, they are looking for energetic reinforcement.
- Generate sales through strong technical support within the division and maintain the professional sales approach
- Responsible for customers in Belgium and few interactions with customers in the Netherlands
- Development and expansion of long-term customer relationships through professional services and good customer management
- Provide a high level of support, including field testing in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Intensive cooperation with the company's internal departments in order to optimize the communication and existing structures and processes
- Technical qualifications or Bachelor/Master degree with know-how in civil engineering in the areas of prefabricated parts, prefabricated mixtures or comparable
- Several years of experience in Sales in construction areas such as precast, Ready mix or landscaping
- Deep understanding of industrial customers‘ needs
- Computer literate and comfortable with Windows, Word, Excel & Outlook, Powerpoint
- Fluent in Flemish and French. Ability to exchange in English is an advantage
- Strong compliance to company values & ethics
- Solid character with an optimistic approach, excellent communication skills and consistent selforganization
- Willingness to quickly familiarise with product specifications and application areas of the products
- Commitment to growth and a high customer focus
- Results oriented team player
- Willingness to travel intensively on a daily basis
Are you interested? For questions and information about the position don't hesitate to contact Jutta Zeyen or Nicole Boullón under +49 40 3611111-0. Please apply online or send your complete application with the reference code HR4750, the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation. Absolute discretion is assured.