Interim Director Marketing (m/w/d)
Our customer is an internationally successful premium provider in the area of premium beverage and one of the fastest growing top brands in Europe. This growth and the excellent future prospects open up a very attractive working environment with very good development prospects to the approximately 3,500 employees worldwide.
The Marketing Director is responsible for driving the brand's local Marketing efforts leading a team of 16 split in 4 teams: Consumer Marketing, Away from Home Marketing, the local Training Center as well as the Communications & Brand Activations team. We are looking for a skilled lead marketer to maximize growth potential for the brand.
- Lead the development and implementation of the marketing and brand portfolio strategy for the Germany / Austria business
- Develop an advertising, promotion and PR strategy for the key products and key initiatives both in the Home and Away from Home segment
- Lead, develop and coach a team of marketing people so that it is capable of delivering excellent and “best in class” results
- Work closely with the Italian HQ, internal and external sparring partners and report directly to the General Manager
- Develop and implement Home / Away from Home classic media, digital media & PR strategies and plans
- Work closely with the sales teams to integrate the needs of-trade partners into the local marketing plans in order to achieve channel sales targets
- Lead the creation and execution of ambitious brand visions and positioning, demonstrating a clear understanding of consumer needs
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget effectively
- Degree in business administration or equivalent combined with 10+ years of strategic and operational marketing experience in matrixed environments with FMCG multinationals
- Understanding of the Away from home channel, ideally from previous assignments
- In-depth Marketing skills and knowledge in order to both work at the conceptual level and drive excellent execution
- Track record of leading and developing a team of marketers
- Sound knowledge of the German / Austrian market / ideally on-/ off- trade environment
- Excellent diplomacy, communication and influencing skills with the ability to balance the various individual interests of all stakeholders
- Fluent in English and German. Italian language skills would be advantageous
For more information please contact Nicole Boullón or Martha Glattes at +49 40 3611111-0 or apply online with reference HR4991.